Kempinski Residences Siam brings the world renowned elegance and luxury of the Kempinski brand to the heart of Bangkok and its premier shopping district. With the best of the city centre right at your fingertips, Kempinski Residences Siam provides an unforgettable lifestyle experience for business travelers and families.
The 98 service residences include Deluxe Residences, One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom suites. Most apartments feature a balcony with a relaxing view of a bustling city.
All rooms feature a 42-inch flat -screen LED TV, a home theater system, wireless internet, a full equipped kitchen and an array of other amenities. Kempinski Residences Siam is all about personal touches and personalized service. Guests with little time to spare can use the daily food delivery service. The Garden is perfect for families as there is lots of green space where kids can rest or play. The Residences are adjacent and connected to Siam Paragon, Thailand largest lifestyle complex, which offers a myriad of shopping, dining and entertainment options. From here, guests are directly connected to the BTS Sky-train Siam station and are within easy reach of other transportation networks, including the Airport Link.
What we loved:
- Great for shopping, located directly behind Siam Paragon and Siam Center
- Rooms overlook a leafy central square and 3 swimming pools
- Duplex suites set out over two floors with downstairs lounge and second-floor balcony
- The unique cabana rooms with direct access to the swimming pool
- Complementary soft drinks and beers from the mini-bar
- Deconstructed dishes and fine-dining at Sra Bua Thai Restaurant
- Spa offers personalised treatments designed to suit specific needs
What you should know:
- Five minute air-conditioned walk to Siam BTS
- Traffic can be busy in the area surrounding hotel
- Gym offers free classes including Muay Thai training
- Free Tuk Tuk to Central World