The Prince Hotel & Residence enjoys a quiet and peaceful location while being within the Kuala Lumpur City Center area, where the Suria KLCC Shopping Mall and KL Convention Center are located.
The rooms offer spaciousness and quiet elegance coupled with complete amenities. Consisting of 448 superbly-appointed guestrooms with seven room types ranging from Deluxe to Prince Suite, these rooms feature high-speed broadband internet access, multi-feature phones and full-sized writing desks with built-in power switches as standard.
Prince Hotel & Residence offers a unique dining experience which your tastebuds will just fall in love with. From Continental cuisine to Eastern fare and everything else in between, each dish is lovingly prepared by the hotels professional world-class chefs to tantalise and delight.
The facilities at Prince Hotel & Residence are designed to indulge the body, mind and soul. From spa, gymnasium, swimming pool to a kids club, each of the hotels world-class leisure and recreation facility is aimed to refresh, invigorate and delight.
Indulge your senses and immerse yourself in total tranquility at the Mandara Spa. Every thought-out detail is aimed to give patrons the ultimate pampering session at the resort-style city Spa located on the tenth floor.
What we loved:
- Outstanding location: a few minutes walk from Pavilion KL
- Swimming pool in lush, tropical garden setting
- Sompton Spa: with eight private treatment rooms
- Four restaurants and bars: including a grand Cantonese-cuisine restaurant, Tai Zi Heen, offering great dim sum choices
- Each hotel room in classic style yet with mod cons such as a DVD player, broadband internet acces
- Fully equipped kitchenette (in select rooms) with rice cooker, toaster, coffee machine, microwave and kitchen utensils
What you should know:
- Free wired broadband access in rooms
- 11 meeting rooms, including a ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people