Praya Palazzo is a stylish 17 room mansion with a rich historical back ground that offers a unique experience that brings back traditional Thai hospitality of the good old days in The Kingdom of Siam. The mansion is situated in the heart of Bangkok on the banks of the Chaopraya River, one of the most significant rivers in Thailand. The Praya Palazzo is the only historical residence of its kind. Ideally for travelers who want to relax while at the same time enjoying city life in the oldest part of Bangkok. It is in walking distance of many interesting historical sites, such as The Grand Palace, The Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Aroon (The Temple of Dawn), China Town, National Discovery Museum Institute just to name a few. The Praya Palazzo brings back the sense and lifestyle of the Rama 5 period, conveying authentic Thai culture through vision, taste, scent, rhyme and touch. Individual travelers will experience outstanding service, great personalized care and an eye for fine details.
**Remake ** Flight Detail or Arrival Time is required**
Please be informed that access to the mansion is only by barges.
The hotel offers private shuttle barge Service between 6am - Midnight , from Rajathiwas Temple Pier or Phra Athit Pier (N13)
For convenience, kindly reserve a shuttle boat to pick up 15 minutes prior to the arrival time
Please contact the front desk for timings and any additional information. There is car park available for guests at Rajathiwas Temple Pier only.
Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property
What we loved:
- Check-in on your short boat journey to hotel, so you can go straight to your room
- Rooms decorated in the style of Rama V with high ceilings and period furniture
- Large, comfortable beds with super soft sheets
- Breakfast overlooking the river
- Lava tiled swimming pool surrounded by greenery
- Friendly welcoming staff who go the extra mile
- Hotel offers the perfect blend of seclusion whilst being only a minutes boat ride from Pra Athit Pier
What you should know:
- Only accessible via barge which runs until 0:00
- Original fittings: the floorboards squeak!
- On site restaurant serves Thai and International food
- Children under 12 cannot stay