NapPark Hostel at Khao San, Bangkok, Thailand
Looking for a unique place to stay in Bangkok, Thailand with very reasonable prices, NapPark Hostel is a newly renovated must-stay hostel experience in Bangkok, Thailand. Perfectly located within Khao San area where you can explore the old city of Rattanakosin Island which has the highest density of must-see sacred and exquisite temples in Bangkok (Thailand) like Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), The Grand Palace, Wat Arun, to ancient Thai massage at Wat Po. As the building is a Thai-retro-style house nestled in the very heart of the old city.
Nappark Hostel at Khao San (Bangkok, Thailand) has been renovated with a sense of spiritual thinking and art to reveal the beauty of Thai culture adding colorful, friendly attitude, fun, and sociable atmosphere.
Among any other cheap hotel and guest house in Bangkok (Thailand) especially at Khao San area, Nappark Hostel offers very distinctive aspect of quality and standard of living as a premium hotel. Welcomes with functional bed, very clean bathrooms and amenities, an individual locker, including wifi internet access, library for travellers, free magazines, laundry machines, ladies only zone. Inside the hostel also provide a lively environment with fun games available for entertainment, and of course the helpful staffs.
Feature of NapPark Hostel, Khao san is a unique style of accommodation in Thailand. Different from other dormitory style hostel, offer more private space where sleeping units are efficiently arranged for each guest and each are called a NapSpace
- The combination of efficiency of space and functional comfort
- A removable partition between NapSpaces for privacy
- The design originating from the adaptive, creative spirit of a traveler s mind
- In a NapSpace, all amenities are provided such as private TV, adjustable reading lamp, power supplies sockets for personal gadgets, mirror, wifi internet access, etc...
- Chic atmosphere with high standard of safety and cleanliness
- Ladies Only NapSpaces available
- Genuine Thai style of living at communal areas
- Open 24 hours
- Excellent alternative for budgeted traveler to stay in perfect locationComprise of functional beds (so called NapSpaces) dormitory style accommodation with decoration reflects the real Thai style of living, very clean bathroom facilities, and garden surroundings make NapPark ï¿½a perfect base for exploring Bangkok and beyond.ï¿½