The Metropolitan Bangkok, located on South Sathorn Road, enjoys a close proximity to Bangkoks famed urban nightlife as the style hub of the east.
The 171 rooms and suites - defined by subtle and elegant contemporary design - all offer generous space, with luxury felt in the telling detail, from towels like clouds to COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities.
Guest services are comprehensive, from 24-hour room service to a Business Centre with translation and secretarial facilities.
In-room technological specifications are state-of-the art, and include high speed broadband internet with wireless LAN option, LCD 32â€ TV and DVD player.
Relaxation is also available with a signature COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising holistic Asian-inspired treatments, a gym and 20m outdoor pool.
City Room is suitable for single occupancy with one queen size bed (30 sq.m. for room size)
What we loved:
- Understated luxury in rooms and suites with Thai touches and spacious limestone bathrooms
- Yoga mat and meditation chair in Met Room - looking after you inside and out
- Personalised shopping assistance to help you to locate unusual objects or recommend tailors and local designers
- Spa with 10 massage suites, offering many treatments, including Thai massage, reflexology and holistic facials
- Staff members go the extra mile to make your stay special
- Nahm: World-famous restaurant serving some of the best Thai food in Bangkok
What you should know:
- A ten-minute walk from public transport
- 171 room hotel is 11 floors high
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre with a separate yoga studio and daily classes