Hotel Maya is your boutique urban resort in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You can experience the newly refurbished 5-star hotel featuring spacious rooms, spa, trendy food & beverage outlets, and many handy facilities adding on to the total experience of Hotel Maya.
With its resort-type environment, Hotel Maya sets a new benchmark for a unique yet pleasant experience: When you enter the Hotel Maya, your senses are truly transported to exotic realms!
Located in the hub of the business and commercial districts adjacent to Kuala Lumpur famous Petronas Twin Towers, Hotel Maya is an epitome of class with a twist of nature.
Hotel Maya features 207 spacious rooms, including 107 suites with rustic timber flooring, contemporary furnishings.
Dining in Hotel Maya is designed to enhance your culinary senses from contemporary dining experience with strong Japanese presence to the best of local and international favourites.
As a special treat, pummel and massage your body to rejuvenation in the heated hydrotherapy pool. Warm water jets target the neck, shoulders and body for a relaxing, toning and stimulating experience. For a day of pampering, adjourn to the Anggun Spa to luxuriate in the extensive holistic treatments. Rejuvenating facilities include a heated hydrotherapy pool, gymnasium, yoga and aerobic studio. At the spa cuisine bar, you can enjoy fresh juice and light meals such as salad and sandwiches made from organic ingredients.
What we loved:
- Butler service on each floor, with evening titbits delivered to your doorstep
- DVDs delivered to your room
- One of the citys best hotel pools: a hydrotherapy pool, perfect for working out those shoulder, back and neck kinks
- Yoga and Pilates classes at the fully-equipped gym
- Maya Signature Massage at Anggun Spa, the hotels on-site spa
- Nite-Cap at Sky Lounge: in-house hotel guests enjoy complimentary coffee, tea and petit fours from 21:00 - 23:00
- Pillow talk: choice of five pillows, including a buckwheat one (used to relieve headaches, neck and lower back pains etc.) and a hypo-allergenic pillow
What you should know:
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Room amenities include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player
- Bathtub, rain shower and Anggun Spa toiletries
- Taxis are easy to flag down outside the hotel - but make sure they use the meter