A tower of zest and charm, this hotel is centrally located in the heart of the business and shopping district of Kuala Lumpur. Housed within the Berjaya Times Squares shopping mall, Well-appointed where every detail is vigilantly crafted to a fine balance, it is no wonder this hotel is touted the preferred destination for business and leisure.
Accessibility is the key trait with monorails directly connecting all strategic locations in town right to its doorstep.is filled with happenings from day till night. Witness the liveliness of the capital city as night falls, savour tantalizing cuisines or party and shop to your hearts content.
What we loved:
- Linked to Berjaya Times Square shopping mall: direct access to more than 900 retail outlets and 65 restaurants and cafes
- Indoor theme park in the mall
- Nine-screen movie theatre and 48-lane bowling alley in Berjaya Times Square mall
- Landscaped, free-form outdoor pool with a water fountain
- Hotel facilities include a gym, two spas, sauna and steam rooms, two squash courts, four on-site FnB venues, a ballroom and 11 function rooms
- Georgian-style, cosy guestrooms are reasonably priced â€“ great for families
What you should know:
- Directly connected to Imbi Monorail Station
- Taxis are difficult to flag down, unless you walk out onto the main street â€“ be sure to ask for a metered one
- Free Wi-Fi in all guestrooms