The Baiyoke Sky Hotel, rising 88-storeys above Bangkok skyline, is Thailand tallest and Bangkok most scenic hotel. The hotel is strategically located in the largest fashion square of downtown Bangkok, surrounded by various shopping centers and entertainment attractions. While enjoying the spectacular view of the colorful city from the artistically built hotel or haggling around in the famous Pratunam area, there is also easy access to many shopping paradises. The Central World Plaza, Platinum Fashion Mall, Pantip Plaza, Peninsula Plaza, Gaysorn Plaza, Sogo Department Store, Siam Center, Siam Discovery, Siam Paragon and Siam Square are only within a few walking minutes from the hotel.
A connection of the new prestigious airport-rail link, the Rajprarop Station, a city-line stopover of the Suvarnabhumi Airport route is easily reachable within walking distance of 150 meters, only 5 minutes by walk or every hour by hotel shuttle van, also provides the most easiest & fastest access to the other parts of the town even up to the Weekend (JJ) market, and to the Suvarnabhumi Airport, this city-line train leaves the station every 15 minutes and takes only 25 minutes to reach.
What we loved:
- 360 view from the revolving deck on the 84th floor - the tallest in Thailand
- Activities for all the family including a spa, driving range and a puppet show
- Unique Floating Market style buffet dinner
- Pratunam Market is on the doorstep
- Fresh fruit buffet offering an amazing array of all you can eat tropical fruits
What you should know:
- The hectic market area around Baiyoke Sky Hotel is very busy day and night and might not be to everyones taste
- Many non-residents use the elevators to visit the lookout point and several restaurants
- Complimentary free shuttle to public transport
- Wi-Fi is available for daily rent or free in the lobby